This Norway kayaking tour takes us across Ålesund’s Southern fjords to the beach at Sand Bay and Sula Mountain, Ålesund’s highest peak, for amazing views and unforgettable moments.
- Adult 13 and older
- Child 12 and younger
Go Kayak Fishing in Norway!
The big one got away! Fish in Ålesund’s famous Borgund Fjord!
At the Southeast of Ålesund’s Art Nouveau City Centre lies the famous Borgund Fjord; it is here that the ancient cod fishery still flourishes to this day. Out here, our expert guides lead you to their favorite and highly secret fishing spots.
Kayak More Tomorrow is a fully accredited sea kayak tour company; we know that getting going is what it is all about. Therefore, all our tours begin with our driver picking you up at either at your Ålesund accommodation or the cruise terminal for the short drive out to our staging/launching site. Here, your guide is waiting for you and without further ado, you will gear up and get going. You may leave any extra bags, clothing, etc. that you don’t want to take with you on the trip with us at the launching site. Also, if you have forgotten anything like sunscreen, water, etc. we will be able to help you out here as well.
- A water bottle filled with water
- Rain jacket & pants
- Sunglasses with 100% UV protection (Chums or Croakies type retainer highly recommended)
- Sunscreen (waterproof)
- KMT’s world-class, certified, professional guides
- The seemingly painted backdrop of the majestic Sunnmøre Alps
- Intricate Art Nouveau architecture
- Historic landmarks
- Islands & fjords
- KMT’s choice equipment
- Western Norway’s endless sky
- The blue sky & the deep blue ocean