Paddle the ‘outside’ of the Lofoten islands where the surging North Atlantic dissipates into the horizon.
- Adult 13 and older
- Child 12 and younger
Paddle Svolvær to Henningsvær
Depart the safety of the Fisherman’s Wife zigzag our way through the rocky maze to where the expanse of mighty West Fjord looms on the horizon. Our sights are set on the gap that will lead us to paradise, as we round Bremholla, Paradise is on our right.
Feeling small in Bremholm Sound as the famous landmark, Vågakallen looms above us we inch our way up the sound to kjerringa with Gullvika beckoning us in the distance; wemake a left and head for Litj-Nons Island and head up ‘Mainstreet’ Henningsvær.
We take-out at a pier on ‘Mainstreet’ where a cold beer and a steaming bowl of Bacalao await us. We unwind from a fantastic paddle as the sounds and sights of Henningsvær’s bustling harbor fill our senses while we refuel on the freshest cod anywhere.
Note: restaurant lunch and refreshments are included in the price of the trip.
Kayak More Tomorrow is a fully accredited sea kayak tour company; we know that getting going is what it is all about. Therefore, all our tours begin with our driver picking you up at accommodation for the short drive out to our staging/launching site. Here, your guide is waiting for you and without further ado, you will gear up and get going. Also, you may leave any extra bags, clothing, etc. that you don’t want to take with you on the trip with us at the launching site; if you have forgotten anything like sunscreen, water, etc. we will be able to help you out.
- A water bottle filled with water
- Rain jacket & pants
- Sunglasses with 100% UV protection (Chums or Croakies type retainer highly recommended)
- Sunscreen (waterproof)
- KMT’s world-class, certified, professional guides
- The seemingly painted backdrop of might expanse of Westfjord
- Historic landmarks
- Islands, Fjords & Fishing Villages
- KMT’s choice equipment
- Experience the authentic Lofoten atmosphere during a delicious wharf-side restaurant meal
- Northern Norway’s endless sky
- Bold horizons
- The blue sky & the deep blue ocean