- Adult 13 and older
- Child 12 and younger
Paddle to the Beaches of ‘The Little Molla’
Mighty West Fjord awaits, feeling small as we leave the protected waters of Svolvær. We aim our kayaks to the mountainous islands to the West and start paddling across Høla, the section of West Fjord separating Svolvær from Skrova.
The mountains grow larger with every stroke of our paddles and our kayaks slice easily through the water; we are elated to have crossed over Høla to the island of Litlmolla. Here we spend the day beach hopping and swimming (if you dare) a delicious al fresco picnic lunch refuels us for the crossing back to Svolvær, and the glimpse of the Lofoten Islands stretching Westward into the North Atlantic is a sight that is not easily forgotten.
Kayak More Tomorrow is a fully accredited sea kayak tour company; we know that getting going is what it is all about. Therefore, all our tours begin with our driver picking you up at accommodation for the short drive out to our staging/launching site. Here, your guide is waiting for you and without further ado, you will gear up and get going. Also, you may leave any extra bags, clothing, etc. that you don’t want to take with you on the trip with us at the launching site; if you have forgotten anything like sunscreen, water, etc. we will be able to help you out.
- A water bottle filled with water
- Rain jacket & pants
- Sunglasses with 100% UV protection (Chums or Croakies type retainer highly recommended)
- Sunscreen (waterproof)
- KMT’s world-class, certified, professional guides
- The seemingly painted backdrop of Westfjord and the Iconic Molla Islands
- Historic landmarks
- Islands, Fjords & Beaches
- KMT’s choice equipment
- Hearty homemade picnic lunch
- Northern Norway’s endless sky
- Bold horizons
- The blue sky & the deep blue ocean